Comment on page
- ESP32-C3 supports ESP-IDF platform
- PCF8574 default address
- Four switches are presented as eight
binary-sensorsfor single click actions.
- ESPHome functions can present multi-click and hold
- Two step process to base features in Home Assistant
- Adopt in HA - joining Wifi should present a notification in HA - press the configure button and follow the steps
- Download and setup blueprint [link] to control your devices
- Base binary sensors should be set as internal to run a text sensor as a state machine for each switch. Can be rewritten for vertical orientations or use select box as an if variable.
- Up, Down
- 2x Up, 2x Down
- Up Hold, Down Hold